Current Status

Hey. Just thought I give a quick post letting any potential reader what's going on with me at the moment.

At present, I am waiting on The Escapist to approve my second review, this one of Time Gentlemen, Please!, which I have a whopping great ad for on the right of the screen. Seriously, you can't miss it. Anyway, I've been waiting on The Escapist for about a month and a half now, which is getting rather frustrating, and I've sent a couple of 'reminder' e-mails asking why they've been taking so long.

I've also been working a a whole new series of reviews, this time of the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games. I'm not doing the PS3 titles, as I don't actually have a PS3, which is fair enough, really.

However, I've finally landed a job at the new PoundLand store that's opening in Worthing, so I'll have much less free time to scribble down words and present it as a serious piece of literature. Probably. Stupid job.

Anyway, that's what's been going on in my life. How about you? Everything all right on your end?

Well, that's nice.

1 comment:

  1. Please read the comment in your monkey Island review.
    thx

    ReplyDelete