New Blog (though I'll never call it that)

Hey look, I've gone and created a site.

Well, I say 'site'. It's a blog. But I don't like that word. It implies that I'm going to update it with my thoughts and feelings every hour or so. Y'know, like every other teenager in the world.

No, this is a place for me to share my writing - articles, reviews, snippets from the book that I'm writing... that sort of thing. I may occasionally include random crap, but mostly it'll be stuff I'm happy for others to read. Unlike everyone else, who just type whatever they feel like and don't give a toss what others think. I have standards, thank you very much. They may not be high, but they're still standards, dammit!

Anyway. Whether you've stumbled here by chance or you've followed a link from one of the forums I frequent, I welcome you. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay. And if you don't, then screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment